This is deff the guy I mean come on !!! The sketch on the left is from a witness that had seen her with his man !!
Jesse Matthew Jr. forensically linked to both Morgan Harrington (left) and Hannah Graham (right)
Why is this not enough !! Wtf is wrong with this situation !
This is real shit happening “it no longer hits so close to home , it is our home ! “
This is crazy when you see it listed out this it really forces you to take a long hard look at the world we live in . This system that we are living in is just not working for us any longer we need to make a change.
Important Things About the Ebola Outbreak
- You’re not hearing enough about it because it’s happening in Africa. Plain and simple. Western Media (of which I was once a naive member) does not consider the deaths of non-whites and non-Westerners as important, so while this disease kills, it isn’t killing the right people to get enough attention.
- With that said, officials have made it clear that they think there’s no chance the disease could spread outside of Africa, and definitely not to the United States.
- That’s bullshit, in my opinion. I’ve spent a lot of time researching disease transmission, viruses, etc., both professionally and in my spare time. It may not spread, but they can’t know that at this stage. It’s the largest outbreak of Ebola EVER. There are already hundreds dead, and the number is growing.
- "Ebola virus disease (formerly known as Ebola haemorrhagic fever) is a severe, often fatal illness, with a case fatality rate of up to 90%. It is one of the world’s most virulent diseases.The infection is transmitted by direct contact with the blood, body fluids and tissues of infected animals or people. Severely ill patients require intensive supportive care. During an outbreak, those at higher risk of infection are health workers, family members and others in close contact with sick people and deceased patients." [x]
- There is no cure and no vaccine, and most people are not educated on protecting themselves from this disease.
- Don’t freak out, but we should all be paying attention.
So, last January, my brother and I came home from school on the coldest day of the year (it was about 15 degrees Fahrenheit) and the CO alarm was going off so we had to stay outside. I had some chalk, so I used a yardstick from the garage and drew the Periodic Table. Turns out the darn alarm was broken and we froze our butts off for nothing.
Very productive great way to study I should do this !!! Too bad it don’t have any chalk on hand! Haha